Dessert doesn’t have to derail your week. Try this delicious, creamy, filling smoothie from Bloglovin:
- 1 1/2 – 2 medium ripe bananas, frozen (150 g)
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup (20 g) rolled oats**
- 1/2 Tbsp (8g) natural almond butter***
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt (optional but highly recommended)
- The night before, peel your bananas and cut them into small chunks. Transfer the chunks to a plastic bag or container and place them in the freezer. Then, add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl of your blender and give them a stir to ensure that everything is well combined. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- The next morning, remove your blender bowl from the fridge and add the frozen banana chunks. Blend on high until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached, adding more milk if the smoothie is too thick. Transfer to a bowl or glass, add desired toppings, and enjoy!